- Get comfortable cooking fish at home
- Read one theology book that I already have on my bookshelf but haven't read yet
- Get curtains put up downstairs. Replace the incredibly ugly vertical blinds with cute curtains instead.
- Consistently hit our 9am-12pm school session during the week.
- Exercise 3 days a week.
- Get the kitchen and living room completely put together
- Dust at least once a week
And finally, the house. I plan on getting this house together room by room. From day one, we started with the kitchen and living area. Since this is the space we spend the most time in and people will see when they visit, it made sense to me to put it together first. Throughout the year, I'll work my way room by room until I get things completely put together.
Finally, isn't this a completely boring blog post? No job loss announcements, no life changing news at all. Just completely boring and forgetful information that no one really cares about but me. Isn't that wonderful? Seriously. Sometimes boring is beautiful.